Friday, September 11, 2009

Welcome back to SHU!

Some of you may know me already, but if you don’t my name is Amie and I work with undergraduate students in a variety of majors in the arts and sciences. I am here to help you develop and achieve your career goals! Every Friday I will be sending all my students an email about available internships and events on campus.

I also run two blogs: SHU Science and Technology and Government, Public Service and Non Profit. These will be updated weekly but will ALWAYS have stationary links about “What to do with a Major in…” and links to other helpful websites. Blogs also exist for those of you interested in business and communications. If you would like the links to those blogs I will be happy to email them to you.

Here is just a SAMPLE of internships that are available for SPRING 2010:

For Psych, SOBS, CJ, History, Phil, Soc, Anth and SOWK Majors:

US Marshal Service – Deadline Oct. 1

Morristown Neighborhood House – Youth Service Worker Intern

UMDNJ - Child Research Intern

ReadyMinds – Business Intern

YAI – Human Resources Intern

Camden County Historical Society

No comments:

Post a Comment